Monday, October 1, 2012

feathers on my path

As the Harvest Moon starts to wane, I think of things I have to let go of this season.  Bad habits.  The things that no longer serve me.  I've named this blog "feathers on my path" because I find feathers everywhere, all the time, dozens and dozens of them.  They are beautiful, and I think they are to remind me to pay attention.  To everything.  Maybe they are messages from my guides.  From the spirit.  From the Great Mother.  From God.  Who knows?  But they are constant reminders for me to slow down and listen...to my inner voice, my intuition, my knowing.
My reiki self-care is hard this week.  My brain is buzzing with all of the things I need to do.  Not just laundry and dr's appts, but the things in my spiritual life that I have to take care of.  So I gridded my house this week and did a good smudging.  There is one thing to knock off the list and the energy in the house definitely feels clearer.  Now I need to clear myself.  My spirit from those things not serving me.  This is harder than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment