Tuesday, October 2, 2012

balancing chakras

So today is the day to balance those pesky chakras.  I believe my Reiki practice does this pretty well, but I just love using crystals for chakra balancing.  I use my intuition and pendulum to see which stones to use for each chakra and whether I am too open or too closed or if I am just wonky.  Most often, I do my sister and she does me.  It works well for us.  She has been having issues with grounding lately, which as an earthy earth sign is totally foreign to me, but she got some moldavite for dreamwork.  So moldavite is a form of tektite, supposedly formed when a meteorite hit the earth.  Others believe it is actually meteorite.  Either way, it is very high vibrational stone.  It is purported to help astral travel and connecting to spirit, your guides and other dimensional beings.  It's great for working on your psychic gifts and opening the crown chakra.  It's highly protective in connecting to spirit instead of earthbounds or other lower level beings. It is often called the "Holy Grail" stone because many believe it is what the holy grail was made of.  In any case, I can attest to holding it for a few minutes and feeling light-headed and floaty.  My sister has since put it in a box away for now, but is still having issues keeping her earth chakra and root chakra balanced.  I advise anyone who is planning to get some moldavite to be sure they have some grounding tools to use in case they are hyper-sensitive to it, as my sister and I are.
Today after balancing all her chakras, I sent her home with an obsidian palm stone to keep with her for grounding and staying connected.  I hope it helps her.  Her throat chakra was also completely out of whack, which leads us both to believe she is having issues with her thyroid.  So she is going to get that checked.
Then we did some tarot readings for each other.  My reading was insightful, but I still haven't figured it all out yet.  My sister's was good with The World in her outcome postition, which I love.  In truth, my sister and I read for each other a lot and we see the same cards come up for each other often.  We read differently, so what she might see in a reading is oftentimes different than what I see.  Never completely opposite, but different.  It makes the readings very interesting and insightful.  My sister has strong connection to spirit so I always take what she tells me to heart.  Well, it was a great morning!

2 comments:

  1. I pulled my obsidian out of my pocket and was like, "What is this?" So, not quite grounded yet...oy. I have been thinking my reading and your reading all morning, wondering what paths have opened for us. We shared both ace of wands, and ace of pentacles today. Thank you for the chakra clearing and balancing. I am positive now that my thyroid is out of whack. Love you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about it all morning too...I need to break this resistance to letting go of my soul sedatives. I am thinking this is what it is all about. Ugh. Love you. xo

    ReplyDelete